Monday, February 15, 2010

Just starting out

Well here it is, my first "official" (?) blog.
Hmmm.
I've posted numerous topics on various online groups and responded to a vastly higher number with my comments and - or opinions.
So looking forward to drafting and sharing something different in this forum.
Me? I'm part of the 17 to 20% who are fighting to get an interview and get re-established in the "New Economy"
While I have created promotional copy before, be it articles, News Realeases or brochures/flyers, I have to wonder how this experience will be different.
In most ways- I'm the product. Beyond that I will look to other things to write about: News? Events? Places I ave been- want to go? or more likely- Random thoughts.
Hang on- the ride starts here!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment